Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jessica Alba Big Boobs Erotic Dance

Jessica Alba boobs big enough for erotic dance



Jessica Alba didnÕt think she would land the part of an exotic dancer in hit movie ÔSin CityÕ, for her boobs were just not big enough.

Jessica Alba at the Los Angeles Lakers game accompanied with Cash Warren (Not in photo). (22 Jan 2007). Photo Credit: Kevin Reece / Splash News

Jessica Alba didnÕt think she would land the part of an exotic dancer in hit movie Sin City, for her boobs were just not big enough.

The actress saw pictures of her character Nancy in the comic just before she tried her luck at getting the part, but admits that she almost lost hope once she saw the dancerÕs assets.

ÒI saw the pictures in the comic book and I thought, ÔThat girl has some knockers! I didnÕt really understand how I was going to get such an impressive chest!ÕÓ she told OK! Magazine.

However, determined as she was, Alba made sure that she impressed movie bosses with her dancing skills, that she honed by going to strip clubs, and watching the women perform their moves.

ÒBut then I went to lots of strip clubs and watched,Ó she added.

ÒI was thinking, what if IÕm up there and IÕm trying to be sexy and my chaps split or my top comes undone? I was worried IÕd fall off stage and hit myself in the face with the rope,Ó she said.

And though she was a bit apprehensive about taking off nearly all her clothes on-screen, the actress admits that as she got the hang of stripping, she got more comfortable.

ÒI started off clothed but then I slowly got more comfortable, doing it in boots and shorts, then a T-shirt and then a bra and underwear. I had to do it that way because I was terrified. I mean, I was going to be on stage with a crew full of men and extras, half-naked and dancing,Ó she said.

No comments: