Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sexy Ass Jessica Alba Sexy booty

Sexy Ass Jessica Alba Sexy booty



London Kimberly Stewart, the daughter of British singer Rod Stewart, is jealous of Jessica Alba's vivacious booty, and is hoping that the 'Sin City' star will be able to give her some rear shaping tips.

Stewart, who was recently voted the world's most eligible woman in an FHM poll, admitted that she wanted a butt like Alba.

"I want my a** to look like Jessica Alba's. She has the best body. Next time I meet her, I'll ask her for tips on how to get my bum into shape," the Daily Mail quoted Stewart, as telling People magazine.

Meanwhile, the model reportedly got her rocker dad upset by signing a 100,000 pounds deal to become the face of lingerie giant Ultimo's new line of underwear.

As for why Rod is upset, well that's because his current fiancŽe Penny Lancaster was dropped by the lingerie company in favour of his ex wife, model Rachel Hunter.

No comments: