Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Sexy Lesbian Love Letter

Lindsay Lohan Sexy Lesbian Love Letter

LINDSAY LOHAN'S private thoughts have been revealed to the world - after a so-called pal of the star released a heartfelt message she allegedly penned to another girl.

The Sun newspaper in Lnodon reports one of Lindsay's 75 MySpace friends leaked her "love letter" to openly gay DJ Samantha Ronson to America's Star magazine.

She is said to have written it while being treated for drug and alcohol abuse at Promises in Malibu last month.

Lindsay is reported to have told Sam: "Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die.

"I want to marry you and have children with you.

"I love you. - (signed) Lindsay Ronson."

Rumours that the 21-year-old actress and her DJ friend had a sexual relationship have previously surfaced.

No comments: