Saturday, April 28, 2007

I love being a gay

I love being a gay




Spiderman star Tobey Maguire says his life has started moving in a completely new direction now after his engagement and the birth of his daughter.

"I've changed a lot," said Maguire, pointing out that being father to six-month-old Ruby Sweetheart, his daughter with fiance Jennifer Meyer, has been the biggest change of all, www.Hollywood.tv has learned.

The 31-year-old said: "I love being a dad! I love my daughter... yeah, it's definitely amazing! It's like everybody says, all the cliche are true - it's indescribable and you just have to be there to understand it. You know, you don't really get it until you're there."

Spider-Man 3 co-star and friend Bryce Dallas Howard has seen firsthand what being a father has done to Maguire.

"Being a father was even more of a fulfilment of Maguire's natural instincts," she said. "And the natural way that he is in the world. And he is just... he is incredible.

"Furthermore, he's committed to the people around him being happy and being supported and loved," she added.

No comments: