Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mary Jane Boobs Kirsten Dunst

Mary Jane Boobs Kirsten Dunst



Kirsten Dunst Actress reveals she wore a padded bra for her role in Spider-Man

Kirsten Dunst doesn't mind admitting that she's not blessed in the boob department.

The actress, 24, is more than happy to confirm that she needed a little help when it came to creating the perfect figure for her Spider-Man 3 character Mary Jane.

'I had to wear a padded bra on this movie, but I get it. It's OK. It's part of the thing,' she tells The Sun.

'I didn't feel like it was sexist or anything. I embraced my Mary Jane boobs! I know that her boobs are usually enhanced on the action figure toys as well.'

We just hope that Kirsten doesn't feel tempted to enhance her cleavage further. The last thing we need is another slender celeb getting artificially top heavy.

No comments: