Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paris Hilton speaks out about early release

Paris Hilton speaks out about early release



After just three days in jail, Paris Hilton has escaped her 12-foot by 8-foot jail cell for her 2,700-square-foot Hollywood Hills home, which, by comparison, must feel like a Hilton Hotel. Paris Hilton was sent home from the Los Angeles County jail's Lynwood facility shortly after 2 a.m. due to undisclosed medical reasons, after serving just three days of her full 45 day sentence. After the Sheriff's Department held a hastily-assembled press conference, Paris Hilton has now spoken out about her three day "ordeal" in jail.

Richard A. Hutton, the attorney for Paris Hilton, released a statement on behalf of Paris Hilton. TMZ quoted the Paris Hilton statement, which read, "I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

No comments: